Démo sites for the PVsites project : http://www.pvsites.eu/project/demo-sites/
Dans le cadre du salon EPHJ-EPMT-SMT, InnoLAB vous invite à une conférence gratuite sur le thème:
" Industrie 4.0 - des machines et des hommes, nouveaux enjeux, nouveaux métiers "
le jeudi 16 Juin 2016 de 14.00 à 17.00, Salle S, Palexpo-Genève.
Rendez-nous visite sur le stand des partenaires InnoLAB: K99.
Le salon du vélo et de la Mobilité Durable se déroule du 18 au 20 Mars à la Halle CFF à Morges.
Design4Energy project aim to develop an innovative Integrated Evolutionary Design Methodology that can allow the stakeholders to predict the current and future energy efficiency of buildings (both at individual level and neighbourhood level) and make better informed decision in optimising the energy performance at building life cycle level, including operation and maintenance.
Develop Information platform to connect Design process with neighborhoods and grids configuration, predicting relevant information for energy matching and performance optimization.
• Mapping of the building design solutions that increase energy efficiency in building, maximizing the use of local energy matrix.
• The Design4Energy platform will work with current building context and he will allow the creation of evolutionary scenarios in adjacent energy systems.
• The Design4Energy platform will allow the creation of evolutionary scenarios that take into account the technological evolution of building materials, components and energy systems and the future user behavior changes.
• Creation of Dynamic Energy Efficient oriented Building Design and Information Platform (DEEBDIP) that enable a holistic approach to the energy management in buildings from the initial sketch of the building until the end of its service life, including operation, maintenance and commissioning strategies.
• Development of a decision support tool that will suggest the most accurate design options to increase the building energy efficiency.
• Creation of a virtual workspace that will allow the actors to interact with the buildings and explore “what-if” scenarios to create energy efficient buildings.
• Development of a complete interoperable data exchange protocol among design platform, the energy model module, the monitoring and control system, the metering and the energy benchmarking module and the energy management system.
• To validate the Design4Energy methodology including DEEBDIP in three demonstration buildings with different use and different climate conditions, in order to demonstrate the adaptability and replicability of the new methodology.